U want to become part of our community !?!?
After registration you will need to ask for activation.
Activation Request

Thread Rating:
  • 385 Votes - 2.36 Average
how much i appreciate all!
01-18-2012, 12:51 PM
how much i appreciate all!
just want to say how much i like this forum simple and easy and i appreciate a lot all these great uploads and filled requests!

thank you to all of you that make this forum so great! WinkWinkShy
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2012, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2012 01:17 PM by JEDAN.)
RE: how much i appreciate all!
(01-18-2012 12:51 PM)spider Wrote:  just want to say how much i like this forum simple and easy and i appreciate a lot all these great uploads and filled requests!

thank you to all of you that make this forum so great! WinkWinkShy

Im very glad that U like our concept "simple and easy" and maybe to add "clean".
Thank U veeeeerrrry much for Your coment and I hope U will be present a long time on 1-link.org.

BPR
Find all posts by this user Give Reputation to this user
01-18-2012, 01:57 PM
(01-18-2012 01:17 PM)JEDAN Wrote:  Im very glad that U like our concept "simple and easy" and maybe to add "clean".
Thank U veeeeerrrry much for Your coment and I hope U will be present a long time on 1-link.org.

BPR

yes i forgot that and CLEAN, sure will be around and make again a donation (when i got the funds) well worth it.
01-19-2012, 12:14 AM
(01-18-2012 01:57 PM)spider Wrote:  
(01-18-2012 01:17 PM)JEDAN Wrote:  Im very glad that U like our concept "simple and easy" and maybe to add "clean".

BPR

yes i forgot that and CLEAN, sure will be around and make again a donation (when i got the funds) well worth it.

Totally agree with you spider. I haven't been around long and I found this site by accident but it's one of the best ever. I'll be making a donation soon too. Totally worth it. Thanks to all the uploaders for all the hard work.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)