JUNE Goal dosent reached - only 76% was collected !!!
For the current year our goal for 4 month wasn't met...
U want to become part of our community !?!?
After registration you will need to ask for activation.
Activation Request

Introduce yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 533 Votes - 2.48 Average
12-25-2011, 09:16 PM
RE: Introduce yourself

Click's blog
Find all posts by this user +/-
12-31-2011, 04:47 AM
HELLO
Hi everybody, I will most certainly contribute towards your goal!

Thanks for running this site.Heart
02-13-2012, 01:23 AM
PJAmerica here. I always found links from this site all over the web but never came here until last year. I was a MU user so didn't have much use for fileserve etc. Boy was I wrong. So much good content I should have been here the whole time.

Just signed up for shragle and looking forward to updates. You guys work hard and I appreciate it.

I wanna see how shragle and the link vitality is before I commit to donating but if all goes well I will definitely be doing so.

Thank you to all who contribute.
Find all posts by this user
02-13-2012, 01:33 PM
(02-13-2012 01:23 AM)PJAmerica Wrote:  PJAmerica here. I always found links from this site all over the web but never came here until last year. I was a MU user so didn't have much use for fileserve etc. Boy was I wrong. So much good content I should have been here the whole time.

Just signed up for shragle and looking forward to updates. You guys work hard and I appreciate it.

I wanna see how shragle and the link vitality is before I commit to donating but if all goes well I will definitely be doing so.

Thank you to all who contribute.

Welcome to our small board.
Its nice to see this comments and I hope U will stay here for a long time.

regards
02-17-2012, 06:04 AM
Welcome to a really great site. You'll find lots of stuff here. These guys don't actively solicit donations and you'll find a ton of things to download even it you don't donate. If you do donate though, these folks can generally get what you request and amazingly fast. Things are a little bit in flux right now but somehow they are managing to keep uploading bunches of files daily and fulfill special requests. So welcome and enjoy!

GMcK62
03-09-2012, 10:29 PM
thanks for having me. I look forward to looking around here.
04-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi, I'm from India and i'm really glad to be a part of this great forum...I just wanted to thank all the uploaders for all the hardwork u guys do..Its really appreciated!
Cheers
05-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Hello . I'm AdamBomB and have used this forum and enjoyed it for quite some time . I should have joined way back . This is definitely my bread and butter site for finding good classic stuff . thanks so much for allowing me to join and be a part of a great forum but especially thanks to the staff for providing a means to the masses to find good classic viewing !
05-09-2012, 09:29 PM
(05-09-2012 09:04 PM)AdamBomB Wrote:  Hello . I'm AdamBomB and have used this forum and enjoyed it for quite some time . I should have joined way back . This is definitely my bread and butter site for finding good classic stuff . thanks so much for allowing me to join and be a part of a great forum but especially thanks to the staff for providing a means to the masses to find good classic viewing !

welcome,I hope U will enjoy Your time here...

regards
05-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Just wanted to thank the admins for allowing me to register, and to all the uploaders who have done such amazing work.

SimonT

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)