After registration you will need to ask for activation.
Check it out
04-20-2015, 08:43 AM
An easy to use, free software programme to capture those YouTube clips you want to keep.
How to use once the programme is opened up:
1. Set download quality to MP4/FLV 480p (recommended)
2. Keep download speed to 12X
3. Don't convert video - FLV should play on your system fine.
However, by all means, experiment with other formats.
4. Set default download location to your computer HDD of preference.
If you're unsure, make it 'Desktop.'
5. Copy / paste the URL where indicated on the downloader
(URL is at the top left of the internet page)
6. Make sure you're connected to the internet.
7. Press <Download> on downloader.
8. When finished, the file will be on the HDD ready to give you a proud feeling of achievement.
Here is an example for you to try:
If you're unsure, give it a go! It's not as difficult as you think.
If I can do it, anyone can!
If you have any questions, by all means PM (private message) me.
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)