U want to become part of our community !?!?
After registration you will need to ask for activation.
Activation Request

The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour TV Series (1969–1972)

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Votes - 2.55 Average
08-09-2017, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2017 07:31 AM by todd23.)
FileFactory The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour TV Series (1969–1972)
The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour TV Series (1969–1972) 4 seasons any would be nice
Looking for this it will be a long shot anyway

Info
Code:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063902/

Variety series hosted by country/pop singer Glen Campbell.

in the memory of Glenn Campbell
(April 22, 1936 – August 8, 2017)
Find all posts by this user +/-
08-12-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour TV Series (1969–1972)
without hits...

sorry
08-13-2017, 03:27 PM
Thank you for trying I knew it would be a tough one

Todd
10-30-2017, 07:17 PM
What do you mean by "without hits?"
10-31-2017, 08:05 PM
"Without hits" simply means that despite all the sites we know we got NO hits. Simply put we couldn't find the show anywhere for us to get the show that was requested.

Some shows are simply unavailable. Many reasons as to why. (1) The studio that owns the rights to the show refuse to release the show to public (2) The star of the show buys up all master copies and refuses to release them or wants a huge asking price for each episode or series (3) If a very old series (30's - early 50's eg) many studios (both here in the US and over seas) simply copied over previous shows to reuse the master. Remember master tapes back then was extremely expensive. (4) Due to the type of film (celluloid) it was dangerous an volatile. Many techs got injured over the years trying to restore a movie or show because the film they used when first filmed, was so bad that it would burst into flame and so forth when exposed to air or light. These are just 4 reasons that cause us here NOT to have any hits when we do a search to fill a request. I'm sure there are many others as well.

Jinxy

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________________________________________________________
Sheriff Jinxy Co-Sheriff of Movie Collections Big GrinBig Grin
11-01-2017, 05:35 AM
THIS IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE

I FOUND TEN OF THESE EPISODES ON THE PIRATE BAY ALONE

MOST WERE UPLOADED BY A CHAP NAMED THE EXECUTIVE

A FEW MORE BY TDOT

SEARCH UNDER THE GLEN CAMPBELL GOODTIME HOUR AND UNDER GLEN CAMPBELL

YOU DO A GREAT JOB JEDAN BUT IN THIS CASE YOU MUST NOT BE AWARE OF THE PIRATE BAY
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2017, 10:03 AM
Perhaps that is currently true at this moment in time. However when JEDAN did his search back in August those may not have been available. It does happen as you should know that many sites add and take away links to different programs out there. Pirate Bay is a torrent. Which means if NOBODY was sharing it, NOBODY was seeding it, and it simply goes to a graveyard as NOBODY WANTS it badly enough to waste their time seeding it.

Not saying its good or bad but that is how it was explained to me by a few torrent users. Add to this so many folks get burned using torrent sites that in most cases folks don't want to take the chance of downloading something that could destroy their systems all for a bit of nostalgia. I for one am a NON TORRENT user myself. My whole system was destroyed by someone who had nothing but to much time on their hands and it ruined it for many users, myself included. I know some folks are still willing to take a chance on them, but I am just am not willing to ever do so again. This is just my opinion mind you, as I'm sure there are torrent users out there that have positive experiences. I was just not one of them. Sad

Saying this, it is up to JEDAN if he chooses to risk using a torrent site just to fill a request. I will leave this request in his hands for his final decision on what he wishes to do with it. Who knows maybe someday it will show up normally on a non torrent site and we will be able to grab it at that point. Normally all things eventually get shared at some point by someone... or perhaps we will have a member who is willing to share it if they have it already.. Smile

Jinxy

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________________________________________________________
Sheriff Jinxy Co-Sheriff of Movie Collections Big GrinBig Grin
11-02-2017, 03:19 AM
jinxy again this is not true

jedan does a marvelous job and I do not mean to take away from his efforts in anyway but I know for a fact that those files were there in june. Why because thats when I diwnloaded them myself.

now again I am not impugning jedan in any way....I just dont think he needs someone lying for him. He finds things and shares things better than anyone Ive known including myself and I have over 80,000 tv shows in my collection.

The very fact that I come here when I cannot find something attests to how muchI respect his ability to locate the virtually unlocatable.I just think he missed one and thats fine..... It happens to all of us

regardles I hope this helps the searcher because now he has at least a few of the episodes he desires. The point being that even though Jedan does a fine job, an excellent job, it shouldnt fall all on him. everyone who comes here should aid in finding things. When I see holes in series I have and will continue to notify jedan because we are a community.

I just dont think Lying for him is in his best interests. that said any files I have jedan is welcome to
11-02-2017, 07:48 AM
@poet1958
first of all STOP it right now.
@jinxy has explained what "no hits" means and U call she an lier ?!?
U dont respect our rules and insulting staff members ?
Using cap's isnt aloved here,pointing on other boards, trakers or whatever-violation again.
so a warn has been added to Your profile and one message was deleted...
hope I was clear enough and if U continue I guess the next step are clear.

p.s.: I dont use public trackers !!!
11-07-2017, 04:56 AM
then Jedan, respectfully say that.

a member came here asking for your assistance and you said no hits

period

i came here and out of respect for your excellent work I corrected the matter

being told youll ban me for it now?

there were hits plain and simple just because you dont use public trackers doesnt mean there were no hits,

you just couldnt find them because you chose not to look in certain places

you want to ban me for caring about your members, go right ahead

but dont act like your doing me a favor

and I say this with all due respect. you do great work

but I only responded to help your members

as I have when I sent links to episodes you were missing in the past

I have many shows you dont even have and when they been requested I respond to help your members

so I dont deserve being threatened

I didnt threaten you or jinxy I merely corrected her erroneous statement for the benefit of another member

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour (TV Series 1971–1974 todd23 2 2,427 12-11-2017 11:53 AM
Last Post: Anjel51
  House Calls (TV Series 1979–1982) todd23 2 4,614 11-14-2016 01:07 AM
Last Post: todd23
  The Bushbaby (1969) GarColga 2 3,671 09-07-2016 11:36 PM
Last Post: GarColga
  repost Now you see him, now you dont, 1972 happyone 1 3,411 07-23-2016 04:04 AM
Last Post: tokoian
  The Smith Family (1971-1972) PatrickCas 0 3,073 07-17-2016 04:13 PM
Last Post: PatrickCas

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)